To configure PayPal online payments with BookSteam:
1. Navigate to Settings > Client Payments.
2. Click "Connect with PayPal" button.
3. In the "Enter your PayPal email:" field enter your PayPal username (email address you used to register your PayPal account).
4. Select what to charge when clients book online (Full amount or a Deposit based on percentage/fixed amount).
5. At the top of the page you can also specify for which services or classes you require PayPal payment when clients book online.
6. "Pay later" option, when enabled, customers will be presented with the option to skip payment and pay later, at the time of the booking.
7. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
When clients book online and click "Pay with PayPal" button they will be redirected to PayPal to proceed with the payment. BookSteam automatically reserves that booking slot for 60 minutes inside your calendar. You will not be able to modify the pending booking slot until online payment went through successfully.
For class bookings:
If the PayPal payment wasn't seccessful (after 60 minutes), reserved slot will be released and become available again.
If the PayPal payment was seccessful, reserved slot turns into a regular booked slot and becomes managable/modifiable.
Note: If your account already connected to a different payment gateway (for example Stripe), you must disconnect from it first in order to connect with PayPal.